What is Ozone Therapy?
- Ozone is oxygen, but it’s different to the oxygen molecules you breathe. It’s the molecule you smell in the air after a thunderstorm.
- High doses of ozone mobilize stem cells which are circulating through the body for weeks providing their powerful healing powers to the cells. Ozone mobilizes immune system and stem cells.
- Helps strengthen “Helper T cells” Documented 40-60% rise of these cells after 2 high dose ozone treatments.
What is Ozone Therapy used for?
- Anti Infective (Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr Virus, Mono, Shingles, Influenzae, Coronavirus, Herpes Virus, Parasitic Infections)
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Mold Toxicity
- Autoimmune Diseases (IBD, Lupus, MS, Parkinsons, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Anti Aging
- Athletic Training
Ozone improves brain function, helps your mitochondria make more energy, kills damaging gut bacteria and toxic mold, speeds up wound healing, decreases inflammation, and makes your teeth and gums stronger.
“It’s one of the best ways to upgrade your mitochondria — the power generators in your cells — so they produce more energy, especially in your brain. I used ozone therapy years ago to get rid of damage from toxic mold. I still use it today to make my mitochondria stronger” – Dave Asprey
How will I feel after treatment
- Feel energized due to mitochondria repair
- Improve brain function
- Decreased inflammation
- Decreased Pain
How long does it take?
- Each pass takes around 45 min. on average
Frequency of Treatment?
- Chronic infections, illness or cancer need to have more frequent treatments for a comprehensive treatment plan, this can be 1-2x/week for 8-12 weeks and then re-evaluation
- Healthy patients can do twice a year or prior to travel