Ozone Sauna Therapy
Ozone Sauna Therapy is great way to detox you body as it increases the cleansing capacity of the skin via stimulation of the sweat glands. It also increases blood circulation in the body which promotes healthy skin. The steam helps open the pores so that Ozone can enter the body and help the lymphatic system detox.
Treatment: 30 minutes
Frequency: As needed.
Package: $500 / 10 pack (Save $250)
Benefits of Ozone Sauna Therapy
Dramatically increase oxygenation of the tissues and cells
- Burn 400-600 calories per session
- Stimulate the immune system
- Increase the white blood cell count
- Increase circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery within the body
- Increase the distensibility of the red blood cell so that it can squeeze through your tiny blood vessels into tissues
- Boost cellular mediated immunity (part of the immune system)
- Increase 2,3-DPG: Responsible for the blood’s ability to release oxygen in your tissues
- Increase tumor necrosis factor by up to 500 times
- Purge the body of accumulated toxins such as pesticides, PCBs, drug residues, and acidic wastes
- Produce Interleukin II, Gamma interferon (anti-cancer substances)
The elimination of toxins accumulated in the lymphatic system relieves the liver from the difficult task of processing them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluids. Ozone also brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. Ozone Sauna Therapy is a natural, effective way to promote overall health and wellness!
What is ozone sauna therapy used for?
Ozone saunas are used for a wide array of conditions and generally works through its potent anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting effect.
Ozone sauna therapy can be used for:
- Joint pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain inflammation, encephalitis
- As an alternative cancer treatment
- As a complementary treatment to reduce side-effects of chemotherapy
- Lyme disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Auto-immune disorders
- Chronic viral diseases like EBV, hepatitis B and C
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Skin ulcers (diabetic, infectious, necrotic)
- Influenza, cold
- Lyme disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Vascular pathologies like hind limb ischemia, Buerger disease
- Scleroderma with Raynaud’s disorder
- and more …
Because of the powerful results which can be achieved with ozone saunas, they can be also used as a substitute or alternative for intravenous treatments.
What are the side effects of ozone sauna therapy?
Ozone saunas are one of the safest treatments in the alternative health field: They’re non-invasive, meaning that the skin is never punctured, and consequently there are no heightened hygienic precautions necessary.
The reported side effects are usually minor, transient, and can be easily remedied by discontinuing the saunas. The most common side effect is an itchy rash that looks like small red pimples. It can occur on the abdomen, chest or back, or on the limbs. It’s assumed that the rash is caused by toxins or oxalates being expelled through the skin.
The itch can be extreme to the point of not allowing you to sleep at night. A reduction of the ozone concentration or frequency of administration usually reduces the itchiness. In extreme cases, it may be necessary to discontinue the saunas completely and proceed after the disappearance of the rash.
Saunas of any kind, does not matter whether ozone or not, should not be performed by pregnant women, people with high blood pressure, and those with a high risk for a stroke.
Ozone therapy of any kind should also not be used by people with transplanted organs, or by those who suffer from hyperthyroidism.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.