High Dose Vitamin C Therapy
Vitamin IV Therapy
Vitamin C Therapy is a powerful anti-inflammatory and used for people that have chronic autoimmune diseases, inflammation, pain and cancer.
High Dose Vitamin C Therapy for Cancer / Oncology Treatment:
Liver, breast, pancreatic, lung cancer and highly aggressive brain cancer, have all been shown to benefit from High Dose Vitamin C Therapy.
Vitamin C Therapy breaks down to generate hydrogen peroxide, which can damage tissue and DNA. Tumor cells with low levels of catalase enzyme activity are much less capable of removing hydrogen peroxide than normal cells, and are more susceptible to damage and death when they are exposed to high doses of Vitamin C. This is why an IV regimen that includes High Dose Vitamin C Therapy is so crucial to health and recovery.
More benefits of high dose Vitamin C IV Infusions:
- Vitamin C is required in the synthesis of collagen in connective tissue, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, Carnitine, conversion of cholesterol to bile acids and enhances iron bio-availability.
- Vitamin C is a great antioxidant and helps protect the body against pollutants.
- Because Vitamin C is a biological reducing agent, it is also linked to prevention of degenerative diseases – such as cataracts, certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin C also promotes healthy cell development, proper calcium absorption, normal tissue growth and repair – such as healing of wounds and burns.
- Vitamin C assists in the prevention of blood clotting and bruising, and strengthening the walls of the capillaries.
- Vitamin C is needed for healthy gums, to help protect against infection, and assisting with clearing up infections.
- Vitamin C enhances the immune system and helps reduce cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and prevents arteriosclerosis.
Frequency: Consultation required. Typically cancer patients receive IV therapy 2-5 days a week depending on type of cancer. Autoimmune patients are twice weekly for seven (7) weeks.
Treatment Duration: 1-3 hours depending on dose you receive. Typically 1.5 hours is normal.
Cost: $125-300 depending on dose.