Vitamin D3 Injections
Vitamin D3 benefits:
- Works with calcium to help bone formation and calcium metabolism
- Reduces autoimmune symptoms by decreasing inflammation
- Protects the lining of blood vessels to reduce the risk of cardiovascular incidences (stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Reduces the risk of colds/flu and even reduces the risk for cancer by helping the cells communicate more effectively, allowing cells to differentiate into normal, healthy cells
- Low levels of vitamin D are commonly found in 80% of diabetic patients, correcting vitamin D levels improves overall diabetic signs and symptoms
- Seasonal Affective Disorder and other mood disorders are often worsened with low vitamin D levels
Frequency: IM injection weekly x8 weeks and then recheck Vitamin D levels (need baseline prior to starting injections)
Treatment Time: 10 min.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.