Vive IV Therapy is looking for an IV infusion nurse to work Saturdays approx. 9am – 2pm and PRN. Compensation: $21-25/hour (depending on experience & training) and discounts on products and services.
The IV therapy Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that need specific therapies and nutrition to be given directly into their veins or via IM injections. IV therapy Registered Nurses must monitor the IV line and ensure safety precautions are met and complications are prevented. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa or eligible compact state. Experience with infusions and injections preferred. Must have a current CPR certification. Excellent customer service skills required.
As an IV Therapy RN your duties consist of:
- Prepare the infusion bags, IV tubes and other essential tools necessary to ensure a smooth IV/IM therapy treatment is achieved
- Correctly insert IV lines into patient’s vein to allow for treatments to be administered
- Monitor the needs of the patient before, during and after the IV therapy
- Other duties as assigned including basic office work (answering the phone and basic office work, checking in/out customers, light cleaning duties are some examples)
- Ability to travel locally to events and sponsorship
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current RN license in good standing
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association
- Experience with IV infusions and injections is preferred
- An overall healthy lifestyle
How to Apply?
Send your Resume to: email@example.com to apply.